Monday, September 28, 2009

Cheese Festival - Arthur, IL

Welcome to Arthur, IL. Its my hometown and I love going back to visit. Every year we have the cheese festival. The main street and several side streets are closed down and food/craft venders fill the street. For the last several years my mom has set up a booth at the cheese festival to sell Longaberger products, so i usually go home to hang out and help out. This year was the first time i took Tom home for the festival. He had never been to a festival quite like this one and it was fun to see it through his eyes. Tom played photo journalist for the weekend and took some fantastic pictures...
~Dori~



Cheese Festival Mascots




Live Music











Note - my mother in the background... dad is BUSTED!



hello handsome


double trouble


its a lion puppy!!!!







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Dori! I found your blog and am really enjoying the multitude of pics!!! Yeah! Unfortunately this video says that it is private and I am not your friend! )-; Help!

    ReplyDelete