Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I'm finishing off the weekend by reflecting on our peaceful Saturday. Tom and I both enjoy reading and the outdoors, so we decided to spend the afternoon at broadripple park enjoying the weather and a good book. We, err, I should say Tom, fixed a huge stack of sandwiches and a picnic basket full of other goodies. Now I think I will take this moment to point out that my dear Thomas still has a few, shall we say... bachelor, tendencies. I arrived in the kitchen to find him packing the freshly made sandwiches. The man was SMASHING the sandwiches into the container. I believe this was so that they would fit. He clearly stated that this makes the sandwiches chewier and thus tastier. I don't think I buy this... Anyway, the sandwiches were yummy and the day was wonderful. We also saw District 9, which was very intense and thought provoking. Think aliens and social justice. Odd, but interesting.
~Dori~




No comments:

Post a Comment